Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What my white sofa has taught me.

Before the white sofa, I thought my house (in general) was pretty clean. I could remove the slipcovers on my old sofa and wash them, which I did every three or four months. Well, after living on the new white sofa for a month, I am pretty sure we're all lucky to still be alive. The fact that 2 kids and 2 dogs go up on the sofa makes me rethink sitting on it. I've washed at least 1 cover each week since getting it. I'm sure some of you thought I was nuts for getting a white sofa (considering said kids and dogs). I think it's insane to not have a white sofa. At least now I know when it's dirty rather than just live on filth I didn't know was there.
I feel better now.....

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the pic of your kids! Now I am afraid to sit on my couch. LOL!

Amy said...

Oh my Gawd! I guess I'll have to stick to my poop brown sectional. If I could see all the dirt, I'd be going crazy as I could not figure out WHEN I could wash. How in the hell do you find the time? I'd be running in circles chasing my tail. It sho is a pretty white tho.