Friday, December 14, 2007

The 1 yr anniversary of an Angel going to Heaven...

I'm a few days late, but this has been on my mind for the past several weeks. Last December a member from one of the message boards I go to lost her sweet baby girl, Teegan. She was 2 1/2 and she passed from RSV, very unexpectedly. My life changed that morning, and a day has not gone by that the family hasn't been in my thoughts at least once. For this family, the first year of 'firsts' must have been excruciatingly painful, but they have not suffered alone. Many, many 'strangers' on a message board and their own families have thought of Teegan and her family. She is truly an Angel, and she will never be forgotten.....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't imagine how awful it must be to lose a child! It's awesome tat you remembered her on your blog.