Friday, December 4, 2009

Goodbye, Sabalo Way!

Declan's class had a Thanksgiving Presentation. He is in the back row, next to impossible to find. Bless his heart, he was so nervous!

Here is the Pilgrim, on his way to the stage.

I don't honestly remember how many attempts I made at getting a picture of all 3 kids with the 'For Sale' sign. This is just one of many, many things that I can't remember. October and November were a complete blur.

This is one of the dozen or so loads we made with our little utility trailer. I'm following Greg in the zippy Passat. The girls are squeezed in the backseat with Christmas wreaths between them.
The buyers of our house kept bumping their closing date closer and closer. In the end, we were completely out by the 16th of November. That was the day the carpet was being installed at the new house. We moved most everything into the garage at the new house and hired movers to help move the big/heavy things. We had them put it all in the dining room, since it has hardwood.

We slept in the pop-up at camp driveway while we worked on getting the house ready to move into. Mainly getting the heat working. This proved to be yet another exciting

Okay, my scrapbook gal's.... this is ALL of my scrapbook supplies (with the exception of furniture). I told my Mom this load could NOT go in the ditch. Turns out it took me all day to load the trailer then it was too late to take the load to the new house. My scrapbook supplies spent the night on the trailer in our driveway. I barely slept a wink LOL!

Okay, I'm going to post this and will be working on my next post....

3 comments:

scrapper al said...

That doesn't look like that much stuff *wink*. I think I would have had to sleep in the truck to guard my supplies, lol.

Amy said...

Oh so exciting! You have been a busy bee. Still want some March company??? Shoot me an email or give me a call. I would love to come see you. Of course, I would have kids in tow this time.

Cheri Pryor said...

I remember looking at that load of scrapping stuff and thinking how BRAVE you were to leave it in the driveway....all alone...by itself.

I'm certain I would have slept with it...