Thursday, January 28, 2010

Well, today wasn't the day..

Declan did not come home today. He has to be off oxygen, breathing room air for 24 hours before they will release him. His school called today to let me know there is a folder for him with notes from all his classmates, which I thought was sweet. The doctor said he will be at school on Monday, but I will try to go get it this afternoon to bring him this evening when I go back to stay the night with him.
Thanks for the well wishes. We are going to get him on a maintenance program so hopefully we do not end up at the hospital again.

4 comments:

Terry said...

get better Declan !

Amy said...

Man! That sucks. So sorry to hear it. Tell Declan that Amy in Arizona says get better real fast. Bryce used to take Flovent daily. That helped. I know there are a billion daily meds to help with it. Good luck. Hope you can get some rest. HUGS!!!

{pam} said...

awwww man . . . poor little guy! keeping my fingers crossed tomorrow will be the day! keep me informed!!!

Cheri Pryor said...

Hope your little man is home by now!!