Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Greg & T plus 3......

Tee hee! I cracked myself up with that title!

Okay, I know it's been awhile since I posted. I've been laying around, snoozing until noon, having countless massages, facials, manicures, pedicures and private Pilates lessons....

Oh... wait.... that is in my dreams. Where I'm driving that cute convertable.

As if the flooring wasn't enough of a project, we decided to get a swingset for the backyard. This *sounds* like a simple enough of a thing right? Well, it turns out that we had to remove an entire planter bed so it would fit and have like 100000 cubic yards of bark chips delivered. It took an entire weekend, but hey, nothing but the best for our kiddos, right?

Here are a few pictures of the yahoo's playing on the set.



Yesterday we decided to paint paper mache pumpkins for the "Harvest" season. That must be the politically correct term they are using at Declan's preschool. The kids had a great time, and I got some cool photos.





And last, but certainly not least, the littlest Loop.


I absentmindedly erased some really cute photos from the camera before uploading (or is it downloading?) to the computer =( Declan and Teagan talking to Maren and she was smiling at them. Yep. I suck.

No comments: