Friday, May 30, 2008

Preschool Graduate



Look at that. My little dude. He is so ready for kindergarten, it's not even funny.


We gave each of the teacher's a straw tote with a towel, tumbler, magazine and a 'q & a with Declan' scrapbook page. I had fun putting it together, and Declan loved having something to give them, even if Greg thinks I'm a suck up.....

I wanted to take a picture of Declan on the last day of school in front of the tree that Greg had taken his picture on the first day of school. I was still in the hospital after having Maren when Declan started the school year - here is what he looks like today (that's his buddy Jed).
This is D on his first day of school, last August.
We all went to the school to see Declan get his little certificate. My mom was holding Maren and said when Maren saw Declan she started to kick her little legs - she was so excited! After the ceremony the kids had pizza. Jed's mom and dad told me they think Declan is the kid in class that all the other kids want to be by, and then said he was the "Brad Pitt" of the class... LOL!


He gets it from me =)


Teagan got a chance to play in the yard at the school too. I've got her preregisterd to start preschool in the fall. She. just. needs. to. be. pottytrained. I'll be working on that over the summer.


I was also trying to take some pictures of Teagan for my Willow Trader's challenge, but the kids were throwing water around and I got nervous something would happen to the camera.



1 comment:

Amy Chomas said...

Whooohoo! Preschool grad!!! Wait till he starts kindergarten and you cry hehe!! THey grow toooo darned fast!!