Friday, June 6, 2008

Check this out!

My Mom left today, she was here for 10 days. We were trying to get some pictures of her with the kids, just before heading to the airport. I ended up catching some crazy masked kiddo in the process.

After we got back from the airport, the kids played in the 'pool' and I took random pictures of them. I'm still not sure about aperature and shutter modes on the camera, and when to use which and why... but anyhooo.... here are some from today. The swan is for Maren, but since she was napping, the other kids were playing with it. Teagan kept calling the pool 'Swan Lake' and Declan was 'Ripjaws' from Ben 10.

Mad blowing bubble contest......

And then CHECK THIS OUT!!! I climbed up into the fort on the swingset. I was getting pictures of the sweet little gold finches eating the thistle seed, when suddenly I heard this hummingbird. It saw me in the fort and came down to the closet branch to get a better look at me! Click on the picture to get a better view.

Last, but certainly not least, Teagan turns 3 yrs old on Monday!! We're going to celebrate this weekend, since we start swim lessons on Monday. I'll be taking pictures of the party to post here.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Amy Chomas said...

I'm so glad your mommy came for a visit, hope you had as much fun as I did getting to visit my mom this weekend!
Isn't it cute how much fun they have in the little pools??

Tana said...

I love Batboy! That is a precious picture.