Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The 2nd Happiest Place on Earth pic's

For those of you who (ahem Tammy) have been patiently waiting..... LOL! I realized that these pictures were horrible, the 1 picture of Teagan is completely blurry and Declan is so far away, only I would know that is my kid. The Maren pictures turned out alright, so I'll post those. I know everyone was wanting to see what a Dad at McD's alone with 3 kids looks like, but he ran away as soon as I got there. Not really, but I'm sure he wanted to.










Yep, good ol'fashion, germ infestation fun. It truly is the 2nd happiest place on Earth!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Yeah!

Cheri Pryor said...

As long as you don't have to crawl up in there and extract one of them because they don't want to leave....but you do....it's all good. lol!