Monday, January 26, 2009

The weather in Northern CA is so cool....

We had spring like weather this time last week, and for the past several days it has been rainy and overcast. Well, that is what it is supposed to be like in January in Northern California. I honestly can't complain, I like the change of weather. The only drawback that I can see is that the kids can't really play outside. Oh, and that Otis (whippet) refuses to go outside. I think he just pokes his tootie out the doggie door and does his business (into the garage) without ever actually going outside. We've busted him, but, being the brat he is, he really doesn't care. At all.

Declan got his white belt in karate last week. He is pretty proud of himself. The Sensei (sp?) had a little 'ceremony' for Declan and the other little boy that got his. Greg swung by just in time to see it. Declan took it very seriously, it was so cute! Grasshopper.








I went to scrap with some girlfriends yesterday at Green Tangerines. It was a completely unproductive day for me... well, except for running my yap. There were 4 of us, and 2 scrapped, and 2 yakked. =) Love you Deanna! I met Greg and the kids at McDonald's after the crop. He took them there to let them run wild after being in the house all weekend. Maren got to play too. I'll upload the pictures in a minute. She thought she was a hot shot, and I just hope no one gets sick....... ICK.

Hmmm... what else. I've been getting on Facebook a little more. It's addicting. You start thinking of people that you know, and sure enough they are on Facebook. Then the next thing you know, you have 200 friends (like my niece) and you didn't even think you knew that many peeps. It's an easy way to say hello to *everyone* you know.

5 comments:

Amy said...

ha ha! I too am loving face book. That is the craziest thing ever. I pop on and off every single time I pop in and out of the house. that is what I do all day....pop in and out of the house that is.

Anonymous said...

hey-- if WE don't talk-- who will?!! LOL
plus, it makes it easier to volunteer to get the drinks...I mean if we were working then we wouldn't want to! LOL

Tammy said...

So...uummmm whatever happened to those other pictures you were going to upload?

Teresa Loop said...

Oh jeez Tammy, can't even remember what pictures those are..... =)

Tammy said...

I see the weather is still nice in Cali...oh wait the post has not changed..JK!

Haha! In this post you said you would post photos in a "minute". I thought it would be of the kids and Greg at Mickey Ds. I was looking forward to seeing how Greg handled the 3 kids at the second happiest place in the world (well for kids anyway)