Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And then this happened...



Yep. That would be a broken arm. Fractured just below her elbow. How could this happen you ask? Well, let's just say that I doubt anyone will be jumping off the swivel desk chair anytime soon.... Teagan got *lots* of snuggles and love from me and Nana (Greg was out of town). I almost worry that she likes the extra attention so much that she'll do things like this just to get more. Almost always smiling though, true to Teagan's personality. She told the girl that was wrapping her cast that her brother would like a blue cast. I asked if they could put it on his mouth.


I haven't let anyone sign it yet, I think that will make it look junky. She goes back to the Dr on Friday to make sure it's healing right.

2 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

Awww-hawww-hawwww....TERESA! You poor woman! You've had enough hospital visits this summer. HUGE hugs! And look at your sweet little cheesy-faced girl. Bless her little heart!

Anonymous said...

Poor little thing! I remember when I broke my arm, it used to itch like crazy!