Wednesday, August 8, 2007

39 weeks and still pregnant......

Well..... I thought I would have had the baby by now......I am 39 weeks today. At my last doctor's appointment I was dialated 2-3 centemeters. That means I can get my epidural right away when I go to the hosptial!!! YAY! That's right, I'm all about pain control. I'm driving myself crazy though, the wait is killing me. The baby is moving around a lot at night, and keeping me up, not to mention that my kids are waking my Mom up around 6:00 every morning. Makes for a grouchy hormonal pregnant me. Nice.

Let's see, what else has been happening in my neck of the woods.....

This past weekend we got the 'flat' part of the floor done finally. We still need to do the baseboards, various trim and paint the walls. I will take some pictures and post them this afternoon.

Bean got her first set of pigtails. I think she looks absolutely adorable, and she must have too because she left them alone and kept moving her head like they felt funny.



I got a new Cuttlebug manual die cut machine. I hope to have some time to play with it. The die cut machine I had was outdated and none of the new dies on the market would fit in it.

I just had Declan take this picture of me 2 minutes ago, and I realized this is the first picture of me on my blog. I was trying to post it on Scrapjazz to a thread asking to post a picture of you right now. So, here I am as of 2 min ago.....


3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the tails! She is darling! And, I am sure you feel yucky at 39 weeks and all, but you should know you look great. Glad you updated so I know you are not at the hospital yet. Best Wishes!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

You are just lovely as can be!! Pray the lil sugar bogger comes soon for you :)

Anonymous said...

You are adorable....and look at that LOVELY laminate flooring you stand upon =)