Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Non-Stress Test, Pretty Pigs and Floors!

I had a doctor's appt this morning. I'd been somewhat concerned, it seemed like the baby hadn't been moving much since yesterday. They immediately sent me to the hospital for a non-stress test. I wasn't surprised, but I was scared going to the hospital alone. Greg came as soon as I called him. I ended up being at the hospital for about 2 1/2 hours, but everything was fine so they sent me home. I have another doctor appointment next Monday, I will be 40 weeks. Please pray for me that I do not make it to that appt.......

After the hospital I went to get a pedicure, and here are my pretty sausage piggy's. Thankfully the nail tech could make my broken big toenail look decent...

And won't my piggies be cute in these new shoes!


Finally, here is the floor! We've got quite a bit of trim work and painting left to do, but it is coming along. I'll take more pictures after I've filled the nail holes on the baseboards.





And last but not least, here are the WILD Dos Coyotes, they are running absolutely crazy through out the house. Wild. Crazy. Noisy. Is it wrong that I'm actually looking forward to labor for the BREAK at the hospital?!!!!!!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! Your floors are beautiful. Excellent work. The shoes and kids too cute. But oh my goodness! Your feet! I can see the strap marks from your flip flops. UGH I pray for a speedy painless and happy delivery of your next angel.

Leah's Crafty Life said...

oh, those poor piggies. Mine would swell like that, except a bit worse. Love that you went and got a pedi!! The floors are just beautiful!