Monday, June 16, 2008

A birthday, a bug, swim lessons, Father's Day and what not...



I know, it's been awhile since I posted. Really, my intention is to try to post every few days.


Teagan turned *3* last Monday. That was the morning I woke up just wishing for death. I had some mean, terribly nasty bug that wiped me out for a couple of days. She was supposed to start swim lessons on Monday night, but we had to miss it.


She is a total fish, no fear. I always thought a little bit of fear was good. The lessons go through Thursday, then I start up with Declan. Good thing I got a new swim suit, it's going to be worn out after a month of lessons. At least I ought to know how to get my swim on reel good.


Teagan had a little family party on Thursday after she discovered the MotherLode of presents I had hidden under the stairs. She got My Little Ponies, Clothes and some loot. We gave her a playhouse, that we finally finished building last weekend. We're going to have a friends birthday party for her at Gymboree at the end of the month.


Hopefully everyone enjoyed their Father's Day! I sent my Dad a card, and forgot to write anything in it.... I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Also called Dan to wish him a nice day. I hope Greg enjoyed his day. I asked him if he wanted me to find out if there was a Father's Day crop he could go scrap at, but he polietly declined.


Blogger isn't letting me upload any photos, so I'll try again later.....

2 comments:

Amy said...

P-Shaw! Greg too good to go to a Dad's day crop? What the heck? Oh, and do laugh about your dad's card. That's the stuff memories are made of. May be one of few cards he'll think about in the future.

And Teagan 3! UGH That's all...UGH.

Amy Chomas said...

Oh good excuse on the pics lol! Try again!!!
Hope you are feeling better!