Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A few more fun photos!

I took the kids to the community Halloween festival on Saturday evening at our local tennis club. They were so excited to dress up and go out. I bet they think that was Halloween. Declan wants to be Spiderman again this year (good for pocketbook, bad for scrapbooks). Teagan is a Carebear (no clue which one this is... please post if you know!). And Maren is a princess, of course! Here is the Loop troop:



Greg has been busy with 'projects' every weekend (I think he likes having an excuse to get out of the house and go to Home Depot and Lowe's alone...). He's added coach lights to the front of the house, and this past weekend we put a decorative fence up on the side of the house. I'll go take some pictures and load them here for you to see. We've also met maximum capacity of the overhead storage he did over the summer in the garage. I'm on my constant organize and purge crusade. Man we have a lot of sh!t. =)

No comments: