Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Scooter...

So this is how Maren chooses to get around (second to being carried of course!). I've been trying to get video of her whistling too, because this girl is not a 1 trick pony (*phews!*). Guess I don't need to worry about her burning the knees out of her pants, it will be the tootie! She's pretty proud of herself though, and that is all that matters!




Today was the big field trip to the pumpkin patch on the school bus day. Bless these little kids hearts, they were so excited. Declan couldn't go to sleep last night, he was up until 10:45! I went to take pictures of them getting on the bus. Once they were all sitting I got on the bus to take pictures and you couldn't even see them sitting in the seats, their little heads were below the seat backs!

Here they are lining up to get in. Declan is holding hands with his buddy Ian, and the little dude in the striped shirt behind them is another friend Mateo. Declan and Ian got on the bus together, but were separated once on the bus... I'm guessing they were a danger of getting wild. Hmmmmmm.

The windows are pretty dark, but Declan is sitting in the window directly above the "L" of "School" You can see his noodle, and he was waving like crazy to us. He told me he cried when the bus was leaving though because I wasn't going too *cry*. This is the first time I haven't gone with him to anything. My little dude is growing up....


Photobucket

Here is the fence down the side of the house. We're going to put pavers down and bring the garbage cans out instead of in our back yard. Aren't we thoughtful, conscientious neighbors?? =)

This is the front of the house. The new lights and the fence from the front. I think it's sad we've lived here for 10 years and are just now doing things we could have been enjoying all along. Oh well, what can ya do?

We've got a shed coming for the side yard, which needs leveled and pavers too. Then who knows what is next. The lights look really nice at night, and it's cool the kids can play out in the driveway after dark, because now they can see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that video of Maren. She is too cute.

And I'd never seen your house before. I LOVE it! I love your big ole shade tree out front!!