Friday, March 27, 2009

Bye bye Lake Tahoe.. *cry*

The girls weekend in Lake Tahoe was fabulous. It went *way* too fast. I planned for it for weeks, and it was over in a blink of an eye. My BFF Amy came from Arizona, and got to meet my Cali girlfriends. We loaded up the cars with easily thousands of dollars worth of scrapbooking supplies, and headed up the mountain! This is the house we stayed at.



We totally moved all the furniture around to accommodate the tables we brought to work on.


Here's Amy and Janice.

Michelle and Amy.


And here is Tanny.


The weather was perfect. It started to snow on Saturday afternoon. We went out to dinner Saturday night, and Tanny took pictures on her camera (don't forget to email those pic's to us!) We woke up to this on Sunday morning:

This is what traffic looked like when we got on the road...

This is what it looked like at the summit.


I don't think Amy was impressed.... =) Maybe it was that she was frozen solid in the backseat?

All in all, it was a great time, with great friends! I can't wait for the next one.... are we planning it yet??

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh that looks soooo cold!

Amy said...

All I have to say is,.....Awwwww!