Monday, March 16, 2009

The Nerve of Some People....




Yeah. This lady had the nerve to be stopped at a red light *right* in front of me. In MY car, with the top down. Sheesh. And on my Birthday. She ended up going where I was going, and parked that car right up front.... doesn't she know that is how you get door ding's?

Then I had a good chance to check her out, you know so I can see what someone who drives that car looks like.... Just to make sure I fit the profile. We won't go into that, but let's just say that I think I would do the car more justice than she did. LOL! I would have said that no matter who got out though...

I got to meet with some girlfriends and get my scrap on Saturday Night (thanks Greg!) at Green Tangerine's in Rocklin. I was working on Easter layouts since before the Miss was born. It would be nice to be caught up on all the previous Easter's before this years!

My Mom and Amy come tomorrow!! I'm so excited! I've got a lot of work to do *think Howie Mandel* like clean this house at least 1 layer. I know neither of them will hold it against me if the house is messy, but dirty is another story.
Anyhow, I'm going to get moving, since I think I would sit here all morning otherwise!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Hahah I Love it! You would totally fit the convertable bug profile!

Susan said...

You & this car just crack me up and I'm aloVin' this pic & post...hang in there...they say good things come to those who wAit!

Christina Padilla said...

you totally would look killer in that little bug!!

happy bday sweetie!

xoxo
cp

Cheri Pryor said...

The NERVE! lol!