Sunday, July 12, 2009

More House con't.

This is the detached garage. 3 car, plus office. This is where 'Max' was confined. Didn't get a good look at the backside of it.

Front porch. 2 of the 3 little Loops.

This is the other secondary bedroom. It's larger than the other.
Kids bath. Also the only tub in the house. I actually really like this room. The floor is neat little tile, and the bead board is cute. This could be in a hundred year old house.

This is the master bedroom from the retreat. I would like to split this into 2 rooms, in order to have 4 bedrooms.

I think this may be the only room they completely redid. It's the powder bath downstairs. Cute. Wish the tile floor were not dark green though... Let's hope that little 'orb' in the picture isn't a ghost. Yeah.


Laundry room. Door leads to patio/deck. Door to the right is to the hallway just outside the kitchen.

Umm. Yuck. It needs help. It really needs some love.


Again, thanks for reading this far. I love reading this kind of stuff on other people's blogs. Guess I'm just nosey like that!










2 comments:

Amy said...

read all three entries. LOVE it! I can see it. You, my mom, and the eff'n chickens?? :) :) Good luck! Hope to visit it soon.

Cheri Pryor said...

How adorable is this place? I love it!! For some reason, though, Ellie Mae from the Beverly Hillbillies comes to mind. Are you going to start tying up your britches with rope and wearin' pigtails? lol!!