Monday, April 27, 2009

Maren's own post.

Let me tell you about this little Maren we have here. Declan and Teagan call her "Missy" or "Miss Miss." She is smart. Scary smart. For Easter, she saw the eggs around the yard, and got the shopping cart to collect them. The other evening, Greg and I were sitting at the kitchen table and she comes by with the foot stool from the bathroom, so she can see into the drawers in the kitchen. T R O U B L E



When I put the 'blockade' up at the loft, if she didn't go over it, she climbed through it...

She just wants to be one of the big kids. I think she spent so much time watching them from the Excersaucer, she couldn't wait to be one of them.

She likes to play dress-up too. I saved the princess/fairy Halloween costumes so Maren can play too. She looks so cute, wearing her princess dress while pushing a truck on the window sill in Teagan's room.



I was putting clothes away in her closet when I heard all this commotion in the hallway. Crashes, grunting, but no cries. A minute later Maren comes walking past with no pants on. I figure they were too big and fell off while she was pushing the walker down the hall (and they were size 12 mos.). It only slowed her down because she probably tripped! A minute later she came out of Teagan's room wearing high heels.

Well, thanks for reading about Missy Maren. I noticed she is missing from many of the pictures I load of the kids. She is usually napping when I take pictures I guess.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Very cute!

Siblings are cool!

Cheri Pryor said...

She is way too cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting...and finally getting out of her exersaucer!